Freedom

May 26, 2013

Had to take it back to my old space to get this off my chest. 


I haven't been free in a long time. 

Too busy worrying about and supporting others first. 

And now I am trapped.

I don't have the freedom to explore my hobbies or make a decisions without an ultimatum. 

Therefore I am afraid 

to make the wrong move.

Can I afford the risk?

Do I have the support I need?

What if I change my mind?

What if it doesn't work out?

Am I allowed to fail?

I created this prison.

Crippled by my own fearful thoughts. 

And now Im looking for permission to escape. 


Comments

No response to “Freedom”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Me luv you long time.. :O)

 
Blog It Teems. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger